CSR Accounts from Brave One marketing agency.
Brave One digital marketing agency has put together an impressive list of media outlets, thought leaders and agencies sharing the wealth of CSR (corporate social responsibility) knowledge.
Below are the Top 5 in each category. View the entire list here.
- @Ethical_Corp: CSR, Sustainability and Anti-Corruption opinion, news and events. Liam Dowd & Toby Webb tweeting.
London, UK · http://www.ethicalcorp.com/?t=twitter
2. @3BLMedia: CSR is more than press releases. It is videos, blogs, and more. 3BL is the leading distributor of CSR & sustainability news and content across the social web.
Northampton, MA · http://3blmedia.com
3. @GuardianSustBiz: Guardian Sustainable Business: aggregated news and leading-edge views for corporate sustainability professionals.
4. @FastCoExist: Fast Company’s Co.Exist: World changing ideas and innovation. We talk about the environment, energy, tech, food, health, transportation, & more.
New York, NY · http://www.fastcoexist.com/
5. @BWCSRNews: CSR Circuit covers news concerning sustainability, green products/services, environment, philanthropy, diversity, business ethics, and other CSR related topics.
New York, NY · http://bizwire.pr/CSRCircuitNewsFeed
- @CSR_Leaders: CSR and Sustainable business development news and opinion. CSR Leaders – a venue for CSR leaders to network and share strong opinions. Powered by Orvella.
Israel · http://www.b-yond.biz/en
Greater Philadelphia, US · http://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/csr
5. @TaigaCompany: Julie Urlaub, Sustainability Consultant: Social Media Wiz for Green Biz.
Golden, Colorado · http://bit.ly/92e8oO
- @company2keepinc: An online destination directory + interactive platform where responsible businesses engage stakeholders to advance sustainable best-practices.
Global · http://company2keep.com
2. @GRI_Secretariat: The Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) mission is to make sustainability reporting standard practice by providing guidance and support to organizations.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands · http://www.globalreporting.org
3. @CECPtweets: CECP, a CEO membership organization based in New York, helps Twitter followers to stay abreast of developments in the field of corporate giving.
New York, NY · http://www.CorporatePhilanthropy.org
4. @CSRint: CSR International, for CSR professionals, students & enthusiasts. Sign up for the free e-newsletter online.
London, UK · http://www.csrinternational.org
5. @CSE_network: Centre for Sustainability & Excellence (CSE) is a leading global sustainability (CSR) consulting, coaching, and training firm.